Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#ElecTRONica ...

i
oh the best laid plans....

I'm sneaking away for a vacation and driving around the midwest makes visiting Disneyland a tad bit difficult.   When I was invited to the preview of elecTRONica, I figured I could get at least a couple blogs out of the experience.     But it's raining today and the powers-that-be decided that cast members wouldn't show up tonight, so they postponed the event.   *le sigh*

So...there's the picture of elecTRONica that you've seen a million times around the blogging world..and I've got nothing.   Well....I actually have hundreds of fun Disney pics and stories but I don't know how much time I'll have to organize my thoughts.  

So to all of you who get to visit the parks this week and weekend, have a FANTASTIC time....take LOTS of pictures....and say "hi" to the Mouse for me!


and don't forget, we're exploring "on the rides" this week....would love to see some more of those wacky ride pics.     just post the link over HERE so we can find them.  =D

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're not going. We'll be sure to tell the mouse hi this weekend for you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...