Friday, October 1, 2010

Disney Themed Photography - "on the rides" #disneyland

Welcome to another installment of Disney Themed Photography.   This week, we want to see those crazy pictures that you take of yourself while actually on the rides.   I know you have pics on space mountain, I've seen the flashes going off on the ride.   Let's see 'em!!!

Here's my all-time favorite AstroBlaster pic....those would be two of our kids being themselves:


It's easy to play along....just post a picture that fits the theme on your blog and post a link in the comment section on this post.   You can play as many times during the week as you like....we love looking at Disney pics.    Invite your friends....the more, the merrier.

We post a new theme each Friday, so if you don't happen to have something that fits this week, be sure to come back then.  

1 comment:

  1. Finally got my picture up. Hope it's okay I post the entire thread URL. I can't figure out a way to do just the picture. :)

    http://bit.ly/a1rWAg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...