Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Letter "I" recap #disneyland

You guys did an incredible job of finding pictures to show the letter "I" this week.   Here are all the posts so you can visit any that you may have missed.   (If you played along and I missed your link, please post another link in the comment section here, so everyone can stop by.)

Inspecting the Parks for the Letter "I"

Homeschooling Disney Style

Magical Days with The Mouse

Isolated

Just 4 Fun

Without a Care in the World

More "I"tems from the Park

Ice Cream


Tomorrow is the weekly Disney blog hop.  It's a great opportunity to meet new Disney friends.  Join us!

Friday finds us on the letter "J"....pretty sure there's at least one jeggings picture coming your way during the week and some that are not quite as disturbing.  Be sure to check back to find out how you can play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...