Saturday, April 16, 2011

Isolated #disneyland

"It's a Small World" is all about unity and joining together in celebration of different cultures.   So please explain why this lovely princess is stuck in her room all by herself?


Please join in on a journey through the alphabet Disney-style...we're on "I" this week.   Simply post your pictures on your blog and then post a comment here.   Guidelines can be found on the Disney Photo Theme tab at the top of the page.   Don't forget to invite your readers to join us (you can direct them to the guidelines to help them get started).  

And please check back to see what other's are finding...posts pop up all week.  =D

3 comments:

  1. I think I left my link in the wrong post comment. Here is my "I" link.

    http://homeschoolingdisneystyle.com/2011/04/17/disney-a-b-c-photo-theme-i-is-for/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...