Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rivers of America...part one

There is water in the rivers again, so of course I had to go check it out.   The Mark Twain is still being refurbished so I took a trip on the Columbia.    In all the years I've been going to Disneyland, I can't remember ever riding on it before.  

I have to say "kudos" to Disneyland on this refurbishment...it looks really nice!   There was a fun couple who had brought a map of the "new" river attractions from their local paper.   She missed the live horses and asked the deckhand about their location.  He said the horses don't like the the train and so they are hiding. 

I took too many pictures for one post, so we'll probably be visiting the river all week. 

Today--on the dock:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...