Friday, July 22, 2011

Disney Photo Theme...W

Wow!  We're moving right along and are almost finished with the alphabet.   I've really enjoyed this series and getting to meet so many wonderful bloggers.    I'm starting off this week with some shots from World of Color...enjoy!



girl1 and niece2 were able to attend the blue carpet world premiere






You may find this difficult to believe but I've only had my camera with me once when I viewed World of Color... so these are not the best pics but they all fit into the "W" theme....

water


woody



 wall-e


your turn:   Join the fun by blogging your favorite Disney "W" pics and then posting a link in the comment section here.    If you tweet, you can also include the hashtag "disneyabc" and we'll find you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...