Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random "R" pics

Dear Bloggers who are playing the Disney "A is for Apple"  game:  It's awesome that you are playing and your pictures are amazing.   It makes me sad that you don't take the time to post a link to the pics here.  I find them because I follow you on twitter and thru a feed, but many of my readers don't.  They never get to see your pictures.  Would you please take the extra couple of minutes and post a link so everyone can enjoy your work?   Thanks!

I'm in a random mood today.....which fits this week's letter perfectly.   Enjoy!






 (refill)



4 comments:

  1. I love disney!!!

    I am following you from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce. Would love for you to follow back and say hi
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks for following....looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your Rs! Here is the link to my "R" post.

    http://homeschoolingdisneystyle.com/2011/06/22/a-b-c-disney-photo-theme-r-is-for/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...