Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Hopping at Light Speed #disneyland

It's Thursday and by now you should all know that means Disney Blog Hop day!  (Click on the link to visit Babes in Disneyland and find all the fantastic Disney bloggers who play each week)  This week's hop is co-hosted by Days in the Park....be sure to hop over there and say Hi!

This week is all about Star Wars and Star Tours.  When I read the theme, I quickly realized I don't have any pictures that fit but then I remembered that I did buy a  couple of the Cast Member Star Tours pins recently....woohoo.






 (That actually looked kind of in focus on the little point-and-shoot camera screen....until I put my glasses on.   here's the retake...lol)


I was excited to get preview tickets for my family.   We rode last Tuesday and loved it but were bummed that we were only allowed one trip.   But (because sometimes the magic happens for cast members too) on Saturday I was in the right place at the right time and got to ride it as many times as my stomach could handle.   (I stopped after three because I hadn't eaten for several hours and still had a long drive home.)  It was pretty much awesomeness and we got an excellent set of destinations and characters.....all but Coruscant.

Can't wait to hear the guests' reactions next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad magic happens for cast members too. I love the pin! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...