Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"A" is for Andy #disneyland

A couple of weeks ago, we had a typical SoCal day.....80+ degrees, bright blue sky and more sunshine than should be allowed in February and I wore a long sleeve black shirt to the parks.    Not sure what I was thinking but this led to me finding a shady spot under the Golden Gate Bridge...which led to me getting trapped behind the crowd that formed to watch the Little Green Army Men....which, of course, led me to snapping several pictures of the show.     

I find myself smiling every time I see Andy's name.   It brings back happy memories of the kids learning to write their names and finding their scribbles in odd places.


Your Turn:    Join us as we explore the letter "A" Disney style.   Click HERE to find out how to play along!   Other "A" pics can be found here,  here and here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...