Friday, October 29, 2010

Disney Themed Photography - Favorite Halloween Pic #disneyland

It's Friday and that means time for a new weekly theme!   This week we're looking at our favorite pic from Disney's HalloweenTime 2010.   


My favorite picture this year is a shot of the header over the fastpass line at the Haunted Mansion.   I don't usually do much editing to my pictures but I was bored and playing around with picnik.com one night and this was the result.   It grabs me....

Want to play along?...it's easy!  Just post a picture on your blog that fits the theme....however you interpret it. Then come back here and post a link to your blog in the comment section. Please put a note on your post explaining Disney Themed Photography to your readers, so they can play along too. Soooo excited to see all your fantastic pics from the parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...